What a student gave to one of my teachers
Finally got around to making Ruber’s wonderfully evil eyebrow action from “Quest for Camelot” into a gif. It still cracks me up.
(Legolas cosplayer scouts around the area)
Legolas cosplayer: Nerds.
this is the sort of web content i am looking to see every day
I got video of Oliver running in the hamster wheel! (Okay, maybe “running” isn’t the right word. Ambling?)
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
I hate being told to do something I was already planning on doing
like I was all about doing this task, and then you told me to do it and now i am annoyed and this task is now 300x less likely to be completed
English literature, University of Bristol
'Our ruins of wrecked past purpose': Gerard Manley Hopkins and religious alienation